12/2/12

Once said, always lived

Hello my lovelies! This is my first time posting on this blog :D So on vacation we were walking the streets & my dad starting talking to me. He said that in life the sooner you learn there is someone smarter, stronger, faster, than you, the better you'll be. He said to accept that. For a while I was thinking that I was all of those things but turns out, I'm surely not. I've been learning it over the past 3 weeks. For a short span of time I was jealous of a lot of things. I have no idea why but I was. Then after he told me that, I was just, better. Like it's hard to explain but I wasn't jealous anymore. Example: Our school runs the mile. I was usually the first girl in the gym last year. This year there are a ton of girls ahead of me. I use to think, "Oh it was just their good day". The fact was, they were just better than me. So basically here I am. Accepting who I am. I mean just being thankful that I have eyes, legs, mouth, teeth, I can go to school, have a phone, have hands. Just all of those things we take for granted. I am incredibly thankful for everything.

3 comments:

  1. Totally true♥
    Life is amazing, especially when you're grateful for everything you have...
    ~Sαpphiяℯ ♥ (IslandPrincess021)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right! we never will realize how lucky we are to have family, food and ag dolls:) XD but really we wont ever under stand it truly unless we get something like that taken away:_ Good point Jennifer :)

    ~Alexis aka agbutterflygirl1027

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so true :)
    Humans do take a lot for granted!
    I guess sometimes its harder to think about what we have then to think about what we don't have!
    <3
    ~ Sky

    ReplyDelete