6/13/13

School's long gone, & moved on!

Can I get a woot woot for no school? :D. Yes currently Jen is on summer vacation! I got out Tuesday afternoon. Summer equals plenty of time for videos, photography, blogging & more! I'm so excited. School just likes to eat up most of your time...Currently I jumped right into filming an AGMV. The song will be a surprise but the message is about, being yourself. These days people try so hard to fit in but we were born to stand out right? Just be who you think you should be. Anyway lately I've been thinking about getting a new doll but that has changed. I already have 11 beautiful dolls & I don't really need another doll. Plus I don't really have the space xD. Although I'm keeping my eyes peeled for GOTY 2014. Hopefully she turns out to be original! Also one more thing. So I always get questions about what doll, what outfit, what song, what editor, what camera & etc. I won't be answering those questions anymore because they all ALWAYS listed in the down bar :D. BUT if someone needs more clarification, I'll be happy to identify! So that's it for now! Watch out for more videos & blog posts! Enjoy some pictures of my dolls :D

Trinity looking into a mirror (bhaha giveaway for the song...)

Trinity posing for the camera after a long days shoot

                            Keely looking all cool for the camera!

7 comments:

  1. Hey Jenni! You are so lucky to be getting out of school so soon! I have to wait till next friday! :( I know, I really hope they have an original GOTY 2014 this year :D I think you are doing the song 'Mirrors' by Justin Timberlake :D

    ~Skylar (AGproduction101)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer!!!!I'm hoping for GOTY 2014 to be different to, it seems that AG is copying their old Gotys (Nikki, Saige,kailey, Mckenna) Also it seems all the new dolls look similar to each other :D its like your my mirror (oh whoa oh) :D :D :D :D
    ~Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn <3
    Your photography is always perfect.
    I need your talent, gurl <3

    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi i'm mitchell i'm a friend of Claire Anthony
    If you ask her about she might remember me
    em el bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys! if u could follow me that would be girlydolltype.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete