3/5/13

Doll Hungry + a selfie?!

YES I WANT TO EAT A DOLL >:D


      No just kidding ^-^. So lately it's been busy. I mean SUPER busy. My friend that use to come home with me after school is now in track so she won't be coming over to my house anymore for a while. I can get some filming in with the free time left over from the day. My pet rabbit (Cupcake) has also had me on upkeep. I also have a huge speech I need to practice. I got the "lead role" or main speaking part so I must practice. I posted a video video of Julie. It's something just different from the usual stop motion or music video. Julie hasn't stared in a video for a while so I figured, why not?
      Now to talk about the title. Yes I have been sort of itching for a new doll. Now before I get into anything I just want to say that it's not for sure I'm going to get her but it's possible. Caroline Abbott has stolen my heart. Caroline is just GORGEOUS. Her golden curls with her sea green eyes are a perfect combo. None of my dolls have her colored eyes. The only problem is that I already 1.) Have a doll named Caroline & 2.) Julie has long blonde hair just like Caroline just, it's not curly...Other than that she's pretty unique in my doll collection :D.  I plan on waiting until summer to get Caroline. So I can save up money & see if AG comes out with any new MAG dolls or historical characters!
       Sorry for major lack of videos...But thank you dearly for 4,7OO subscribers on YouTube! I appreciate it very much. Actually when I reach 5,OOO subscribers I might do a contest or a raffle! Something to give back ya know? Anyway I need to go so byeeeeeeee!(:

        Emma tumbling off of the fence during a photo shoot!

                         Ha ha ha awkward selfie xD

11 comments:

  1. Good luck with your speech! And I hope you can get Caroline soon, if you do get her (:
    Btw I LOVE that last picture! It's just so wacky but fun xD
    ~Sαppнιяε ♥ (IslandPrincess021)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I am so glad Caroline has stolen your heart! She is truly gorgeous and her eyes take my breath away every time I look at them! Who knows we could meet up in Seattle one day :P Good luck on your speech even though you dont need it!
    your friend,
    Deena <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your channel!!

      -Disneylover24678

      Delete
    2. I mean: Disneylover24678!!
      Lol, sorry!! :P (now, I'm saying it to myself: awkward selfie xD

      Peace eyeryone!
      -Disneylover24678

      Delete
    3. AND YOU OF COURSE, AGPALS!!

      Delete
    4. I mean of course that I love you channel

      Delete
    5. Toooo manyyy numberss!! :P

      Delete
  3. Hi!! Good luck on your speech! It's fine if you dont have all of your time to do videos. I bet a lot of people have school too

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoveAmericanGirl800March 12, 2013 at 5:44 PM

    Good luck on your speech and we understand if you dont have time for your videos. people have lives away from youtube too! And i love those pictures!!!

    PEACE <3
    Nicole "Nikki" a.k.a. LoveAmericanGirl800

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn, we all get busy, I feel you. But life goes on!
    Your past couple of video have literally been some of your absolute best!
    I have just been mind blown at the impeccable work you have been producing!
    YES. JENN AND I SHALL HAVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF DOLLIES. >:D
    Aww, Emma! Sweet selfie girl, you're gorgeous!
    Love ya!
    ~L A U R E N ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I get your advice? Ok, so I really want to save up for the summer when I can probably go to the american girl store & buy a MAG #31 but I saw on eBay that someone is selling an old retired GOTY (mia) and I lover her, too!! What should I do? Get retired GOTY or save up to get #31??

      Thanks!,
      Agfriendsnetwork

      Delete